Wednesday 11 March 2015

Expectation of the Trip

        This is the last learning trip of my college life and I was looking forward to this since I was in S1!

        The destination of this trip is Singapore and which is the city that I wanted to go for, so here are some of my expectations:

        1. Learn the culture of Singapore

        2. Explore more things

        3. Learn how to work with others


        First of all, for "Learn the culture of Singapore", there are many special things and culture about Singapore and we are not familiar with it. So I hope I can know about all of those things through the trip.
     
         Secondly, Singapore have a lot of things that we can't find in Hong Kong, like the Marina Bay Sands, National Library, etc. I hope I can explore more things like these during the trip

        Last but not least, I also want to learn how to work with others. In nowadays, there are a lot of works and projects that require us to work with one another and even when we grow up and work in the society. So that's why I expect to learn how to work with others through this learning trip.

Marina Bay Sands, Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment